All the better to share and celebrate the many people, groups and projects who are bringing together the head, hands and heart of our community to re-localize and thrive! Anyone can view anything and share it with their friends! Browse around. We’ve moved most of the content from the old site over to this one but we need your contributions to make it all come together. In order to interact, you must first sign up for an account.
(Yes, even if you had an account with the old site, you need a new one with this site. Only takes a sec.)
- First, go to Members in the top navbar and click on Register or click here.
- You can fill out as much information as you like or as little. (Well, not quite — username, Name and email are required.) You can choose who sees what on your profile too.
- Now interact with the community! See your options below:
- Once logged in, you can post comments to your profile wall
- Join an Action Circle Group
- View or add friends through our Members Directory
- Post a Transition-related event
- Post an Announcement, share stories, photos or video about Transition-related projects.
- Submit a Transition-related project idea
- Submit a Transition-related event
- Post a Transition-related blog article
- and more…
And by the way…
Every member of the Transition Asheville Common Table sends a HUGE shout-out to Evolv web-designers and web-developers, Steffi Rausch and Lydia Roberts. Not only is our new website beautiful, they included custom functionality that makes it easy for people to share stories, events, inspirations and actions. We’re able to easily spread the local, resilient community love out to the world via social media and they even made it look great on mobile devices!
We learned so much working with Steffi and Lydia. In true Transition fashion, they generously shared their wisdom and experience as they held our hands through this creation. We cannot sing their praises enough! Check out more of their beautiful, customized work by clicking on their logo.